Today on Good Morning Texas, we’re dining in style! I’m setting up a gorgeous dining table & chairs by Century. This is one of my favorite dining ensembles. The table is to die for! With the leaf in, you can easily seat 8 or 10. I love the height & the curved back of the chairs. They’re covered in this sumptuous cinnamon & pumpkin fabric. For a centerpiece I’m using some gold hand blown glass hurricanes, some left over pumpkin colored fabric, and fresh flowers in a pumpkin vase. All we need now are some guests & great conversation & we’re ready to Dine In Style!!!
Steps to Dining In Style:
- Find a fabulous dining table & chairs
- Find a console, china cabinet, buffet, or side table to use for serving & storage of fine china & linens.
- A chandelier can make or break the room. This is your chance to set the tone for the room. Do you want glamour with crystals or something more rustic?
- Once you have the fabulous table & other major furniture pieces, you need to finish off the room with accessories, a nice rug, and some draperies to tie in your color palette.
- Don’t forget art or a great mirror above your dining console.
- Don’t forget the centerpiece! Hurricanes, silk florals, & pottery can make a great statement on your table!
- For holidays, use a festive fresh floral centerpiece & candles.