With the upcoming season change, it’s natural to get the itch to transform your environment at home. Here are a few tips to switch up your living space:
- Choose art that has multiple colors in it so you can pull different colors for different seasons.
- Rotate your furniture! Move those ottomans from the game room to the living room to change the color story. The same can be done with pillows and accessories.
- Beautiful twigs and leafy branches in a large vase can bring the outdoors in and add a casual, easy vibe.
- Change your cocktail table books to reflect upcoming holidays or your new color story.
- Repurpose furniture. If you have a small dining table you’re not using, use it as an end or center table. You can use a bench or ottomans as a cocktail table.
- Switch your lighting. Try a floor lamp instead or finally change that ceiling fan to a chandelier.
- Add texture. A chunky knit throw or a sisal rug adds dimension to a room.